19 Green Vale Heights
This quality built Peter Stannard home is an ideal family property. Spacious rooms, tasteful renovations and immaculate presentation throughout mean you can move in and relax straight away. Set on an elevated 778sqm block with plenty of room for kids and pets to romp and play in the garden and the house, and the large gabled patio is perfect for entertaining family and friends.
Access to schools, colleges, shops, Freeway entrances, Murdoch train station and the medical and University precinct at nearby Murdoch will appeal to many. It features:-
* Beautiful Jarrah flooring greets you at the entry and continues into the master bedroom, dining and lounge rooms
* At the front of the home is the master bedroom with a walk in robe and renovated ensuite.
* Easy care slate flooring in the kitchen, meals and family areas gives character and style
* A generous renovated kitchen with shopper entry from carport features gas cooktop and double oven.
* The large casual meals area could also be a children’s activity area
* The adjoining family room opens to the patio
* Three more big bedrooms plus a study/5th bedroom, all with built in robes are in the rear wing of the home, as is the laundry and second renovated bathroom
* Ducted evaporative air conditioning
* Gas Hot water system
* 12 Solar panels (2.8KW) saves you money
* Security screens all round and 3 water tanks
* Automatic mains reticulation and low maintenance native gardens mean you can really enjoy your spare time
* Double carport plus big colour bond workshop with power.
Block Size approx. 778sqm Water Rates:$1340 approx p/a Council Rates:$2160 approx p/a