18 Underwood Grove
Feels like home...
Have you been searching for a home that feels just “right” and is ready for to just move in and enjoy? Then this is the one for you; full of warmth and charm, all the hard work has been done for you!
Stylishly renovated with an open plan living area that offers easy flow through French doors to the outdoor entertaining area and gardens for the family to enjoy, plus there’s a workshop and even a sandpit for the kids, nestled amongst lush private gardens.
Set in the prestigious Somerville Estate, this home is conveniently located, and offers easy access to sought after shopping precincts, Murdoch transport Station, Murdoch University and medical facilities at Fiona Stanley and St John of God Hospitals and just a short commute to Perth City and Fremantle.
Additional benefits and features include:
– Entrance hall
– Separate living/theatre room
– Open plan casual area, complete with cosy wood heater
– Beautifully renovated kitchen with dishwasher and garden vistas
– Easy flow to outdoor entertaining
– 3 double sized bedroom’s all with built ins
– 2 stylishly renovated bathrooms
– Renovated laundry
– Ducted cooling
– Block size approx. 683sqm
– Rear access to private lush backyard
– Plenty of undercover lock up car parking, remote garage door
A must see, view to appreciate. Contact Sue Rayner for more information or to book your viewing.