18/73-75 Ley Street
Situated in the rear of a quiet complex, this well maintained split level townhouse is ideal for a first home buyer, downsizer or investor. On the ground floor, you are welcomed by a spacious living zone; the middle level leads you to the kitchen, dining area and a large decked outdoor patio.
The sleeping quarters are on the top floor of this townhouse. Both bedrooms are good sizes, each with its own reverse cycle split system. The bathroom is west facing with a large highlight window, spacious and has an abundance of natural light. In addition, a large amenity room has lots of storage space and incorporates the laundry.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Neutral paint tone throughout
• Spacious living room with reverse cycle split system
• Electric cooktop, oven and rangehood
• Spacious kitchen with plenty of cupboards for storage
• Master bedroom and second bedroom with reverse cycle split system
• Laundry in the large amenity room
• Decked, undercover outdoor entertainment area
• Mature, low maintenance courtyard
• One undercover car bay
• In a small complex of 21 villas and townhouses
• Strata Fees $650.00 per quarter
Ideally positioned and in close proximity to local parks including Neil McDougall Park and James Miller Oval. It is a short 5 minutes drive to Waterford Plaza, has easy access to the Freeway and public transport links; this townhouse is ideal for anyone looking for easy care, low maintenance living. It is also located within the Manning Primary School, St Pius X Catholic Primary School, Como Secondary College, Penhros College, Aquinas College.
Represented by Kim Liew; to book your viewing contact Kim directly, or text “18/75 Ley Street” to 0499 802 898 for your free digital brochure.
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Gas Heating