17B Nearwater Way
This luxurious four-bedroom home set over two spacious levels is made for the family who loves to entertain on a large or intimate scale.
The entrance hall, with extended ceilings is sure to impress, opening to a spacious lounge with gas fireplace, dining, and kitchen with a generous island bench, beautiful stone benchtops throughout, scullery, and dual ovens.
Off the lounge, bi-fold glass doors reveal a private alfresco kitchen and living space that is an entertainer’s dream, complete with an oversized Westinghouse oven, gas cooktop. built-in Beefeater grill, and a wood-fired pizza oven. A well-appointed study nook cleverly hidden behind large retractable wooden doors and a powder room are also located on the ground floor.
On the first floor, you’ll be treated to a magnificent main suite with a spacious walk-in robe and a lush ensuite bathroom equipped with a double shower and dual vanity sinks. The second bedroom has a large built-in robe and ensuite bathroom with a spacious walk-in shower. Continuing up the floating Redgum wooden staircase, there is an additional living area and the remaining two bedrooms which are generous in size, both with built-in robes, and serviced by the main stylish bathroom with a large bath and walk-in shower.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• High ceilings throughout
• Redgum flooring
• Security System with video intercom
• Two Gas HWS
• CBUS wiring to the whole property
• Plenty of storage options including attic
• Bose speakers throughout
• Kitchen features all Bosch appliances including, oven, steam oven, gas cooktop, in-built fridge, freezer, and dishwasher
• The all seasons alfresco features an in-built oversized Westinghouse oven, additional gas cooktop, Beefeater grill, wood-fired pizza oven, and a double door wine fridge
• Wine cellar under staircase
• Gas fireplace
• Office nook located off the kitchen
Well-positioned in this highly sought-after suburb and in the Rossmoyne High School Zone, your new home sits less than 200m from the Canning River and within easy walking distance to local shops, The Tribute Coffee + Kitchen, Shelley Primary School, parklands, medical amenities and so much more!
An absolutely unique home, this is one not to be missed and viewing is a must!
Represented by Team Addenbrooke; contact the Team today to book your viewing or text “17B Nearwater” to 0437 414 178 for your free digital brochure.
- Saturday, 18th September 2:00pm - 2:30pm