166A Bateman Road
Embrace the charm of this home and add your own modern touches. This 3 bedroom 2 bathroom original home sits on the corner of Bateman Road and Reddington Way in one of the City of Melville’s most sought-after suburbs.
166A Bateman Road is a must-see if you’re looking for low maintenance and family-friendly home in a peaceful location.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
– Spacious main bedroom with ensuite bathroom and BIR
– 2 additional bedrooms with BIR
– Second bathroom and separate toilet servicing bedrooms 2 and 3
– Freshly painted
– Split System AC in the living area and Evaporative AC throughout
– Instant Gas HWS
– Luscious garden beds fully reticulated of the mains
– Alarm System
– Single carport
– External storeroom
Located in the Brentwood Primary School zone and dual Rossmoyne and Applecross High School zones and within walking distance to Vic Rosper Reserve, local shops, Canning River and Bull Creek train station. Easy access to Cranford Avenue, Leach Highway and the Kwinana Freeway.
Represented by Team Rayner; for more information or to view this property, please call Team Rayner or text “166A Bateman Road” to 0426 880 110 for your free digital brochure.