15 Third Street
Built when times were tougher than now but home to so many memories and good times. With many years of one family’s happy memories; it’s now your opportunity to start your own from the ground up! Situated in a whisper quiet location on a giant 838sqm (approx.) block you can live in or rent the 3 bedroom home or get straight into building a new home for your family memories.
Repurpose – Recycle – Rebuild. So many options here and the perfect spot for your long term investment.
Benefits and Features Include:
• 838sqm (approx.) rectangular block, with 17.4m frontage (approx.)
• Spacious kitchen with AC unit
• 3 bedrooms
• Living area
• Rear access to a large shed
• Bicton Primary School Zone
• Close to local shops & cafes, parklands, Point Walter Reserve & public transport links.
Call Sue Rayner now to view and discuss your options for how this cherished home may suit you.