13 Freeth Court
PRICE REDUCED; BE QUICK TO VIEW!
Be quick to view this delightful home in the heart of Brentwood.
Conveniently located, this original Brentwood home is full of charm and offers fabulous opportunities for the savvy buyer.
As a street front home on a 524sqm (approx.) block, this property provides a great option to renovate the existing home and/or live in now or rent out whilst you design your plans and knockdown/build later.
Presented in a fantastic condition with gorgeous character elements and high ceilings, this home has been well-maintained and offers a truly move-in ready option.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
– 3 Generous-Sized Bedrooms with Built-In Robes
– Split System Air-Conditioning to all Bedrooms & Dining Room
– Renovated Bathroom with Bath & Shower including separate dual access WC
– Central Kitchen with Wrap Around Benchtop & plenty of Cupboard Space along with large Fridge Recess which allows for extra Storage Space
– Open Lounge Room leading from the Entrance of the Home through to the Dining Area
– Wooden Floorboards throughout (Tiles to Bathroom, WC & Laundry)
– Crimsafe Security Screens to all Doors & Windows
– Security Alarm System
– Powered Storeroom
– 524sqm (approx.) Green Title Block
– Brentwood Primary School Zone
– Dual Applecross and Rossmoyne Senior High School Zones
– Walking distance to the Brentwood Primary School, local shops, cafes, parklands, and Bull Creek Train Station
To discuss your options contact Jared Rayner today.
- Saturday, 17th October 1:00pm - 1:30pm
- Security System
- Built In Robes