12 Tricia Court
Living is both stylish and easy in this distinctive modern home. If you love to entertain or simply desire your own retreat, whatever the weather or season, inside or out, this is your place.
This spacious home with multiple living areas, four bedrooms, two bathrooms plus a downstairs powder room, was designed with the little details in mind. On the main floor, the entry guides you through to the open plan living, dining, and kitchen areas. The kitchen features stone benchtops, Miele induction cooktop as well as an induction wok, and an Oliveri Titan Mega Bowl under-mount sink.
Through the statement frameless glass accordion doors, the lush alfresco oasis is the perfect place for entertaining on an intimate or large scale.
The addition of your own home theatre room adds to the wonderful floor plan.
The luxurious main bedroom with a walk-in robe and spacious ensuite bathroom complete with a gorgeous Bette full-sized ceramic bath is privately located on the ground floor. Upstairs, there is a separate well-sized living area and three additional large bedrooms, all complete with built-in robes, and serviced by the main bathroom with a separate toilet and shower room.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• 3 king bedrooms and 1 queen bedroom
• Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
• Electron ducted vacuum to both floors
• Security alarm and wired security camera system
• Stacking frameless 10mm glass doors by Cover Systems
• Monitor Audio speakers throughout indoor/outdoor
• Miele Induction cooktop and wok
• Built-in Dishwasher in kitchen
• Oliveri Titan Mega Bowl under-mount sink
• Bar with overhead glass door cupboards and built-in wine storage
• Granite benchtops in bathrooms and laundry
• Bette full-sized ceramic bath with overflow filler
• Theatre room with 110-inch Anamorphic screen
• Shelley Primary School zone
• Rossmoyne Senior High School zone
Well-positioned in this highly sought-after suburb and in the Rossmoyne High School Zone, your new home sits a short walk from the Canning River and local shops, The Tribute Coffee + Kitchen, Shelley Primary School, parklands, medical amenities and so much more!
Designed to impress, this well designed and custom built home offers multiple living and entertainment areas plus the theatre room – truly a must view!
Represented by Team Addenbrooke; contact the Team today to book your viewing or text “12 Tricia Court” to 0437 414 178 for your free digital brochure.
- Monday, 20th September 5:45pm - 6:15pm