12 Throsby Street
Living has been made easy in this welcoming 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom home in the ever-popular Rossmoyne Senior High School zone. The open-plan layout is light and bright and complimented by floorboards and neutral décor throughout.
Privately situated at the front of the home is a generous second living area across from the main bedroom suite complete with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom. An additional two bedrooms, both with built-in robes and ceiling fans, are positioned to the rear of the home and serviced by the main bathroom and extra linen closet. Centrally located, the combined kitchen, meals and family area provides access to the spacious patio area; perfect for year-round entertaining.
The luscious greenery allows for a more private setting, with traces of thriving native Kangaroo Paw and an open grass area perfect for larger family gatherings. A vibrant courtyard welcomes you just outside the laundry along with an extra storage shed.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
– 518sqm (approx.) block with generous frontage
– Double Garage with storage area
– Gas Cooking
– Gas HWS
– Split System Air-Conditioning
– Alarm Security System
– Shelley Primary School Zone
– Rossmoyne Senior High School Zone
– Walking distance to public transport links, the Shelley Hub with medical amenities and restaurants, Tribute Street coffee + kitchen, Canning River, Shelley Foreshore & parklands
– Proximity to Bull Creek Train Station, Curtin University, Garden City, Westfield Carousel, and less than a 15-minute drive to the Perth CBD
For more information or to arrange your viewing of this home, contact Team Addenbrooke today.