12 Sellars Way
Quality and Style never goes out of fashion. This multi-level architecturally designed home is set on approximately 756sqm’s and has been renovated within the last 3 years.
Displaying the attention to detail and quality décor and fittings of house-proud owners, this generously proportioned property will make you the envy of many.
Garden aspects from all windows, and all living areas flowing out to protected patios and pool, there’s something and somewhere for everyone. Relaxing under the verandahs around the pool will be perfect for entertaining family and friends.
A special feature is the large separate games room with its own bathroom that could suit teenagers, grandparents, home office, rental or just an extension of the entertaining areas – you decide.
Immaculate presentation inside and out and a host of valuable extras make this easy to just walk in and start living:
• From the cedar pivot front door with its adjoining feature glass panel the entry hall is flooded with light
• The wide Jarrah staircase leads to bedrooms upstairs and invites you downstairs to open plan luxury
• A large “Celebrity Chef” galley kitchen includes all Miele appliances, a big pantry, easy sliding drawers and cupboards, granite benchtops and a picture window looking to garden
• The big dining room with fabulous lighting and easy care floors looks out to a giant courtyard.
• The first living room has a feature gas log fireplace and giant windows overlooking the patios, pool and garden – a real draw card for quiet contemplation or convivial entertaining
• Step down to a large separate games room with its own new bathroom. This self-contained area offers many options from multi-generational living to business
• There’s good segregation of bedrooms with the master suite at entry level and 3 more double rooms upstairs.
• The big laundry has a 4th toilet, walk in linen storeroom, laundry chute from upstairs and heaps of bench space and storage cupboards.
• Daikin ducted reverse cycle air conditioning plus split system in downstairs games and feature fireplace with inbuilt gas fire
• Security system and screen doors plus security camera doorbell linked to kitchen and poolside
• Wireless, surround sound system inside and outside
• Ducted vacuum system and NBN installed
• High ceilings and new LED lighting throughout
• Mood Living Wall Jarrah inbuilt shelving throughout home
• Giant plate glass picture windows in living areas frame the garden bringing the outdoors and sunlight inside
• New window treatments, doors and door hardware throughout with consistent and complementary tiling, Galaxy black granite benchtops and white lacquer cupboards throughout
• Solar heated Pebblecrete pool with salt filter and pump enclosed (auto pool cleaner remaining with the property)
• Patios and verandahs all round allowing quiet courtyards and spacious entertaining areas
• Mains connected built in gas BBQ
• Lots of outdoor power points and options for TVs
• Two gas instant hot water systems
• Security system and screen doors
• Large brick storeroom under main roof plus garden shed
• Automatic mains reticulation maintains the garden.
• Double lock-up garage with auto doors and extra lock-up side parking for trailer, boat or van
Situated in a quiet street close to Oberthur Primary and Rossmoyne Senior High schools, All Saints and Corpus Christi Colleges and a variety of shopping and recreational options including the river. Bull Creek train station and Freeway entrances give easy access to Perth, Fremantle, Perth Airport and beyond, with Murdoch University and the medical precinct around Fiona Stanley and St John of God Hospitals being a major focal point in the area.
There’s so much to love in this property, you will need to see it to really appreciate the character and warmth you will feel.
Contact us today to book your viewing.