12 Emile Court
This is a true family home with lots of room for an extended or blended family but quiet corners for all.
Nestled at the top of a peaceful cul-de-sac in this secret suburb. A well-kept secret, the locals enjoy how close to nature you feel with bushland and Bibra Lake so close, yet the convenience of Murdoch Medical and University precinct, Freeway entrances and community amenities also nearby.
This charming, colonial-inspired home features:-
• Private entry through a walled front garden
• Formal lounge with bay window, adjoining a large dining room
• A big renovated country kitchen with island bench, dishwasher, double oven and gas cooktop
• The central family room is the hub of the home and is next to the games room that opens to the patio
• Five bedrooms, all with fans and built-in robes
• Two bathrooms (including one ensuite) plus an extra shower in the laundry
• Outside there is a gabled patio and fenced pool with limestone style paving
• A freestanding studio makes for an ideal office/retreat or teenager hangout
• Cottage gardens are reticulated from mains
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and ducted vacuum system
• Double lockup carport with auto door
• There is a Gas Instantaneous HWS, plus gas heating points in lounge and family room
This lovely home in a super location is just waiting to make your family happy. Contact Christine Hutcheon today to book your viewing or for more information.