11 Denise Close
Set on a large 1,069sqm (approx) Green Title block in a private, family-friendly cul-de-sac surrounded by parklands, this property proposes an ideal opportunity to move into the heart of this riverside suburb and enjoy the wonderful lifestyle on offer.
This spacious family home boasts 3-bedrooms, 2-bathrooms, multiple living areas an exceptional backyard perfect for the fast approaching warmer months, plus an additional separate games room/home office.
At the front of the home, you will find the comfortable main bedroom with a full ensuite bathroom, walk-in robe and additional walk-in robe, dressing room or study. A formal lounge and separate dining room are also located towards the front of the home.
The open plan kitchen and meals area are welcoming and roomy, providing plenty of space to entertain family and friends with access to an informal lounge and extensive outdoor entertaining area. Two additional double sized bedrooms, all with built-in robes and one offering its own external access to the backyard, are catered for by a full second bathroom with separate w/c and large laundry.
Outside is where you will find yourself this summer enjoying family BBQ’s and entertaining around the pool. A huge alfresco area provides shelter from the sun and opens out to the generous backyard with below-ground pool with pool blanket and brand new Kreepy, plenty of space for the kids to run around and an additional games room/home office. There is also an enormous mango tree, passionfruit tree, multiple citrus trees and an established vegetable garden.
FEATURES, BENEFITS & LOCATION
– Multiple Living Areas
-Separate Zoned Living
– Evaporative Ducted Air Conditioning & Split Systems
– Gas Storage HWS
– New LED Lighting & Ceiling Fans throughout
– Roller Shutters to the Front Rooms & Alfresco
– Reticulated Lawns/Gardens
– Double Garage with Workshop Space & Access Through to the Rear of the Property
– Level 1,069sqm (approx.) Block with 20m Frontage & Subdivision Potential
– Gated Access to the Shelley Oval, Netball/Basketball Courts and Parklands
– Dual Rossmoyne & Shelley Primary School Zones
– Rossmoyne Senior High School Zone
– Walking Distance to Rossmyne Primary, Rossmoyne Shops (IGA, Flames Restaurant etc.), Public Transport Links, Canning River & more!
This is a great chance for the astute buyer to live in and enjoy a superfamily lifestyle now and/or subdivide later. Be quick to secure your future.
For further information or to view now, contact Team Addenbrooke.
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Split System Heating
- Evaporative Cooling