10/34 Comer Street
Affordable Como Living-Open to ALL Reasonable Offers!
Please Call for Private Viewing
This neat and complete one-bedroom unit is located where all the action is and a great little investment or first home for those wanting to get into the Como property market.
Currently leased $250/week (until November 2019), this property offers a good investment opportunity to add to your portfolio.
With a little bit of your own imagination you could turn this beauty into a modern masterpiece.
Located right in the heart of Como and with ease of access to public transport links and the CBD, you’ll be hard pressed to find a more affordable property in such a desirable suburb.
Additional features and benefits include:
• Double, Mirrored Built in Robes
• Close to parklands and schools
• 500m from the Preston Street Precinct (7 min walk)
• 800m to Como Beach (11 walk)
• 15 minute walk or 4 minute drive to Canning Bridge Train and Bus Station
• 5 minute drive or 20 minute walk to Perth Zoo
Contact Paul Chapman today to book your viewing or discuss your options.