1/41 Pether Road
Great Value Family Home in a Friendly Quiet Street
OPEN Sat 18th 12.30 -1.00 pm
Street Frontage- tick
Great Family Home- tick
Privately set-back off the street, this wonderful family home is located within the prestigious McDougall Park Precinct of the highly sought-after suburb of Manning.
Recently painted and very well maintained, this light and bright family home is an affordable way of entering the Manning property market. As you walk through you will not be disappointed with the homely warmth that instantly hits you.
An abundance of living space is on offer; with a large open plan living area, generous modern kitchen and dining, flowing out to a paved all seasons’ alfresco complete with quality artificial grass and a bonus covered sandpit for the kids to play that is perfectly neat and tidy.
Four great queen-sized bedrooms provide enough space for the whole family or if you only need three, one could easily be converted into a theatre or large home office – the choice is yours.
Additional Benefits and Features Include:
• Split System Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
• Ducted Evaporative Air Conditioning
• Built-in-robes to 3 of the bedrooms
• Gas bayonets
• Double enclosed garage with drive-through rear door
• Space to store a small boat or trailer
• Alarm system
• Lock-up storage shed
• Security cameras
• Fully reticulated lawns & gardens
• Walking distance to a variety of schools including; Penrhos College; Aquinas College; Wesley College; Como Secondary College; St Pius Primary School; Manning Primary and Curtin Primary Schools as well as a short stroll to the McDougall Kindy just around the corner.
To book your private viewing today, call Paul Chapman.
- Saturday, 25th May 1:00pm - 1:30pm