1/33-37 Bickley Road
Whether you’re looking to nest or invest, this well-designed villa has three good sized bedrooms; the main bedroom has a semi-ensuite bathroom and the two minor bedrooms both come with built-in robes.
On the other side of the home, there is a spacious living room that leads to the open plan dining and kitchen. The dining area overlooks the covered courtyard.
Unique to this villa, it does not share a common driveway with the other villas in the complex and has its own street front entrance; gated and secure.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
– Street front villa with own driveway
– Secured and gated
– 3 sizeable bedrooms all with built-in robes
– Semi ensuite with toilet, plus a second separate toilet
– Two living zones with separate living area
– Open plan kitchen and dining
– 4 burner gas cooktop, oven, rangehood, plenty of pantry and cupboard space
– Reverse cycle air conditioner in open plan kitchen and dining
– Reverse cycle air conditioners in the main bedroom and second bedroom
– Double garage
– Security alarm
– Low maintenance garden
Superbly positioned and close to the newly revamped Westfield Carousel, it is the perfect location to reside in. It has easy access to major arterials Albany Highway, Leach Highway and Roe Highway.
Situated close to the restaurant and entertainment precinct at Westfield Carousel plus lifestyle facilities such as the Canning River Region Park, Kent Street Weir, Cannington Leisureplex, Goodlife Health Club and F45 Cannington are just minutes away. If you are into running or walking, there is a 6km trail looping the Canning River. You can also access the river with a ramp for kayaks or canoes.
Represented by Kim Liew, to book your viewing, contact Kim directly, or text “1/33-37 Bickley Road” to 0499 802 898 for your free digital brochure.
*Please note that the property is using digitally enhanced photos for artistic purposes and that the property may look different upon inspection.