1/17 Sydenham Street
Nest or Invest!
A ready-made investment; your choice to nest and make this home your own or invest and continue leasing the property.
Enter the property into a nice open plan lounge, dining and kitchen space, with easy-care flooring and loads of natural light.
The kitchen has plenty of benchtop and cupboard storage plus dishwasher, gas cooktop, rangehood and electric oven.
There is a large split system air conditioner in the family room, which easily covers the whole of the downstairs living area on those hot days.
The main bedroom is large with an ensuite bathroom and split system air conditioner. Each of the additional bedrooms are large enough for queen beds and have built-in robes, carpet and large windows.
OTHER FEATURES & BENEFITS
– You will be pleasantly surprised by the amount of storage throughout the property.
– The laundry is separate and opens out onto the alfresco courtyard.
– You have a double lock up remote garage with extra workspace or storage, off the central driveway.
– Strata Fees = $385.00 per quarter
– The property is currently leased until August 31st 2021 at $435.00 per week
A front property in a quiet cul-de-sac, walk to Belmont Forum Shopping Centre, Carlisle Primary School, multiple restaurants and cafes, Reading Cinema, public transport links, parks and playgrounds. You have it all here!
Contact Jan Tomelty to book your viewing or for more information text “1/17 Sydenham” to 0404 871 004 for your digital property brochure.
- Saturday, 19th September 1:30pm - 2:00pm