1/1 Dewey Street
Well presented – this home is ideal for empty nesters, young families or investors.
This delightful property offers a secure and carefree lifestyle for the young and young at heart.
* Freestanding with no common walls
* Entry hall with attractive practical flooring through all living areas
* Spacious living and dining area opening to back patio
* Private kitchen with overhead cupboards and rangehood
* Master bedroom with walk-in robe
* Two more bedrooms (both with built-in robes)
* Neutral laundry, toilet and upgraded bathroom
* Neutral decor
* Ducted evaporative air conditioning
* Own carport and extra parking bay
* Good size back yard with auto reticulation
* Gas storage hot water system.
* Strata Levies (approx.) $580.00 per quarter
Convenient to transport, River and a variety of shopping areas and within the popular Rossmoyne High School zone.
Only a few steps to the river and parklands, shops up the road, buses to Curtin and Murdoch Universities and Bull Creek train station.
Represented by Sue Rayner; contact Sue today to book your viewing or for more information.
- Saturday, 12th June 11:00am - 11:30am
- Built In Robes