Lot 667, 19 Holmes Street
Super Lifestyle Opportunity
Positioned in a quiet and picturesque street, with a walkway that leads to the Canning River and Shelley Foreshore, this large proposed block of 620sqm (approx.) provides an enviable lifestyle opportunity.
Surrounded by quality homes and sitting within walking distance to Shelley Primary School, The Shelley Hub, The Tribute cafe and public transport links, you will be able to enjoy all the benefits this riverside suburb offers. Be quick to secure your future.
Additional features and benefits of this property included;
• 620sqm (approx.) Green Titled Block (including driveway)*
• Zoned R30
• House plans available upon request
• Rossmoyne High School Zone
• Less than a 15minute drive to the Perth CBD
• Close proximity to Curtin University, Bull Creek Train Station, park-lands, major and local shopping amenities and so much more!
For more information or to discuss your options, contact Di Addenbrooke today.
*Note: Dimensions & areas subject to survey – Lots may be allocated new numbers at time of survey