42 Salter Point Parade
Only One Lot left For Your Chance At Riverside Living
One under Offer(400sqm) , Corner Lot wont Last long (401sqm)
Picture yourself enjoying a sunrise from your own private terrace or whilst strolling by, or kayaking along the river…
Opposite vast parklands and the Canning River, this location will yield a wonderful lifestyle for you and yours.
Where else would you find land available so close to the river with minimal site works and ready to build*.
Comprising 400sqm (approx.) of land to build on, this could be the property you’ve been dreaming of.
Use the plans available or create your own style – the choice is yours!
Salter Point Parade is one of the most desired streets in the suburb for its tranquillity, privacy (only local traffic) and its strong sense of community. A truly rare piece of land with a lot to offer.
Check out the Video which portrays desired features such as:
• Riverside and park side location (if you run, ride, kayak or walk the dog – it’s a perfect location!)
• Proposed 400sqm (approx.) Green Titled block (titles being issued shortly)
• 900m to Aquinas College
• 1.6km to St Pius and Manning Primary Schools
• 2.9km drive, bike ride or bus ride to Curtin University
• 3.8km (5 min drive or bus ride) to Canning Bridge Train and Bus Station
• 11km to the Perth CBD.
Contact Paul Chapman today to discuss your options and secure your dream home.
*House and land package available if desired; House plans and specifications are available upon request
**Please note all measurements and distances are an approximation